1. The fact that you can fall asleep in the middle of a very serious conversation bothers me to no end.
2. The fact that you completely change the topic of conversation without acknowledging I said something, not even serious related, bothers me.
3. The fact that I told you it feels like you don’t care about my feelings and didn’t try and comfort me about that bothers me.
4. Why can’t you just feel things and express those feelings. Feelings are so important and I feel like I’m the one carrying all of the feelings in this relationship and I need you to tell me otherwise. I know you like me, but there’s more to just liking someone.
5. I feel like I’ve already invested too much of me. But then again sometimes it feels like you’ve invested just as much. But then again that’s only sometimes.
6. Why did I fall in love with you so quickly?
7. Why are you so emotionally absent?